Saturday, June 30, 2012

What's on my iPod

Someone recently asked me to recommend some new bands for her to listen to, and i did. Then i thought, "i have a blog. Why not post this there, too, so the six people who read this will know what im currently listening to on my ipod?" well, here are new(ish) bands im diggin' at the mo.

- Anders Osborne
- the Heavy Pets
- the Dirty Heads
- Dangermuffin
- Barr Brothers
- Brasstronaut
- Dr. Dog
- Band of Brothers
- Indigo Sun
- The Edd
- Cosmic Dust Bunnies
- Fat Freddy's Drop

And many more bands i get into on a daily basis, but they're not really new, just new to me. Other bands im really into right now include: Tea Leaf Green, Railroad Earth, Umphrey's McGee, STS9, Galactic, Black Keys, Avett Bros, Wood Bros, and Amy Winehouse (RIP).

The following bands I dont like: Nickelback. That is all. 

Enjoy!

No comments: