Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Overheard at Osheaga


 
It’s time for one of my favourite ongoing segments: things overheard at music festivals. Enjoy!

- “You’re washing your feet in that?”
- “Who do you have to bribe to get a street closed around here?”
- “You’re gonne be here for a long time – longer than City and Colour played for.”
- “It’s 2012! The Apocalypse is coming!”
- “We’ve been saying it’s 2012 since before it was 2012, and we’ll be saying it after.”
- “It’s Montreal, everywhere serves till 3 o’clock!”
- “Maybe I should get cash, I have like zero dollars…”
          - “I have at least twenty.”
- “Gilles Du-ceppe, charged me 10 dollars for a ci-ga-rette...” (drunken singing)
- “I didn’t go to Bluesfest this year, that was my identical twin sister.”
- “He’s doing the slow walk…”
          - “He knows the slow walk well…”
- “There are some people doing the robot near me.”
- “That shirt is really rad, man – I didn’t know the bears could board!”
- “You’re not going to Snoop Dogg?”
          - “Bah, no, and it’s Snoop LION now…”
          - “Snoop Lion…”
          - “Sheep Lion!”
- “They want to get rid of our health care!”
          - “We should all just fuckin’ use gold, anyway.”

No comments: