Friday, July 6, 2012

Bluesfest Update!

It's officially here music lovers - Ottawa's biggest festival, Bluesfest, and it's kicked off with a bang this year. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals are my highlight so far, but Plants & Animals performed last night alongside LMFAO and Tiesto on opening night, which were gigantic parties and really passed the Bluefest torch to a younger generation of Ottawa festival goers. Tonight's headliners are Connor Oberst and City & Colour, while David Gray, the Arkells, Sleigh Bells and !!! (how the hell do you say that name? Terrible marketing if you ask me) also take the (smaller) stages. Ive been incredibly busy with volunteering - come see me in the Mill Street Pub tent! - and my day job (yes, i do have one), so tomorrow i will consolidate my thoughts and put them in always-accessible blog form, with fewer parentheses (i promise). Till then, follow my witty and worldly observations on Twitter: @CogitoErgoB. Enjoy the show!

No comments: